Really uncomfortable !

When I lay down weather it's my back or either side I feel like my stomic is being stretched. I absolutely can't get comfortiable to sleep. Anyone had this problem??

Asked by Jpena12212 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Normal, for pregnancy. How far along are you?

Answer by AF4life at 7:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Your body is adjusting for the baby.. very normal

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Try a body pillow under your belly if you lay on your side and put it between your knees. That can help to alleviate some of the pressure and align your body a bit more. Unfortunately it won't make you completely comfortable, that's just another joy of pregnancy but it should help.

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• 24 weeks

Comment by Jpena12212 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Yup, pretty darn normal.

Answer by AF4life at 8:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Probably very normal.

Answer by meooma at 8:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• After seeing your other question I would think it might be contractions. You need to get in to an emergency room. They will send you to labor and delivery to check and monitor you.

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Very normal. I always said it was the bodies way of getting you used to the fact that you won't be sleeping much when the baby is born.

Answer by layh41407 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I had to sleep with my leg thrown over DH to get comfortable, it was the only thing that relieved the pressure.

Answer by cjsk at 10:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Normal for me! I tend to sleep on my left side, with legs bent up, and my boppy in between my knees. Some ladies like to have a pillow under their belly. I sometimes put my sheet bunched up under my stomach, but a pillow is too big for me.

Answer by txdaniella at 1:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2012