Early Signs of pregnancy??

What are the earliest signs of pregnancy. I think I am because I missed my period but not sure, and Id rather not get a test yet! I havent had any symptoms except nausia?? I think i am only like a week along if I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I did the same thing. Before I wasted money on a pregnancy test i wanted to make sure i was having the right signs...Sadly while i was having the signs all 4 pregnancy tests came out negative...6 weeks later they came out possitive and i was 6 weeks pregnant lol..

Anyways...You may feel tired, puking in the morning...you COULD also feel ONLY sick at night instead of the morning..not everyone feels sick in the morning..

Your breasts may start to hurt. You'll feel a little different like something isnt right (thats what i felt and finally the pregnancy test was possitive)

And just because you had unprotected sex doesnt mean you COULD be pregnant..it depends on if you did it during the right time so if someone says "if you had unprotected you are" lol...not always!

so...wait about another week and if your still feeling this way...get a test =] or go to the doctors for a test..theyre free there!!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I didn't really have any symptoms with my first, and I wouldn't have known to test if I hadn't been charting since my periods are irregular. If your cycles are regular, then you can try a dollar store test; they're cheap, and since you've already missed your period it should be accurate. If you don't want to do that or it comes out negative and you still don't get your period in another week, take another test. Keep in mind that you could just be having a wacky cycle where you ovulated later than normal, so you might not be. Just keep waiting for your period, it's all you can do until you take a test. But I promise the dollar store tests work just fine after you miss your period, it was right for both of mine. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2009