Hungry and Nauseated at the same time???

Im only like a few weeks pregnant and Im feeling hungry and nauseated at the same time. Any tips on how to feel better?

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went through this at the beginning of my pregnancy. I would be starving, but when I'd put food to my face i felt like i was going to vomit. I believe it's normal, it went away after a few months with me. If you can keep food down, it's usually the best way to cure pregnancy nausea. Not sure how that one works, but that's what my midwife told me. And it worked for the most part. After i unwillingly shoved food down my throat, & dealt w/ the nausea it would go away after about 20 min. Hope you get over it quickly, it's not a very good feeling to be starving & nauseous at the same time.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Stay hydrated, too. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and veggies and make sure you get plenty of protein throughout the day. And don't just cave into your cravings, figure out what they mean. For example, a craving for chocolate means your body wants magnesium, which means leafy greens and nuts, not just chocolate.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 10:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am feeling the smae way and it is killing me. I want to eat so bad but as soon as i take a bite i cant eat no more. I never had these symptons before nad hope they go away. I am not due till January adn can not deal with it that long. I wish i knew a way to make it go away.
    lauralee79

Answer by lauralee79 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2010