Whats the meaning behind this?

Is there any real meaning behind dreaming that your husband is cheating on you? Even if the relationship is really good & nothing seems to be going on in real life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont think that it means anything, i have had dreams that my SO has cheated in me, and i didnt think anything about it. unless there are other signs of cheating, then dont worry
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Paranoia

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• "To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truth or is not fully committed in the relationship."
    this is what your spouse cheating is suppose to mean..how to apply it to your life? I'm not sure because I don't know your situation. It could be as simple as you worrying about how others view your marriage, to something as small as, you being a little mad that he didn't do the dishes that day. PM me if you want to talk more.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No I dont think so
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It probably means that you had a bad dream and nothing else. I would not give it another thought.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sometimes I think it is hard not to feel that way even when you know that the one you love and the one that loves you back is faithful. You read so much garbage on here about men cheating on their wives etc...etc...sometimes you can take that home with you.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• na i dream the mothman is stalking me . . i'm pretty sure he's not :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2009