Do you know how a 20 year old mom should dress?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wear whatever you want! just because you are a mom doesnt mean you should have to wear "old lady clothes" lol, dress in whatever makes you feel good, dont worry about what anybody else thinks!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• any way she wants that is appropriate for the place she is going
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I dress however I want to dress. I don't care what people think. I don't know what you mean... how a 20 yr old mom should dress.. But I shop mostly at Express Buckle and Macys for my shirts and AE and Buckle for my Jeans. I still want to be stylish even though I''m a mom. I don't wear shirts that will show off my stretch marks though ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Right now I'm in dark jeans and a pretty black shirt that has shiny silver leaves with little gems on them, I guess you could say. I'm 22 btw.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i am 20 and i usually wear jeans(I love aeropostale) and t-shirts. I like to be comfortable. Wear whatever you like.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• As long as you aren't dressy slutty I don't think it matters.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I wear what I want, when I want. THERE'S NO WAY TO DRESS OTHER THEN YOUR WAY! Lifes too short to do what others think is the right thing. As far as dressing yourself goes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Like and *lady* would. I don't see the point in these cut off shorts and baby doll t-s that show off all your body. Dress like you respect yourself. It doesn't matter that you have a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Style is such an individual choice. Why let someone else tell you how to do it. If you feel beautiful you will look beautiful. Screw other people's opinion...
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 10:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009