What is the deal with all these highly specific questions asked by Anon?

It is almost as if someone is taking a class and they have to write a paper and instead of reading and studying and doing the work, they come to CM and ask questions Anon. Or they are blogging somewhere and getting paid to do so and instead of doing the work, they get great replies from CM.

Is it just me, Anon is silly because, and I've said this before, all you have to do is make up a stupid profile and user/screen name. Wonder what would happen if everybody stopped answering Anon questions. Ooooh. Ahhhh.

jdjamm

Asked by jdjamm at 12:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Personally, I love anon questions. Unless I don't love them. Then I just don't answer.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I like that idea! LOL
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I think anon is unnecessary too. And, I'm sure a good portion of anon questions are completely made up for some reason or another.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• seems you are awful new for anon to be bothering you already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• There is one anon who has openly admitted she's asking questions about homework, and she's asking them in the back to school section, but people keep recatting them out of back to school into the categories related to the question (ironic, because over the next month, people will be recatting anything that looks remotely like a homework question out of P&CE and into B2S without even asking)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• lol! I've heard everything now.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• I have asked a few anon questions only because I was new and embarrassed with what I was asking.
    I love answering them!
    bkcs.girl

Answer by bkcs.girl at 2:37 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• I go anon when I'm embarrassed to own to a question or someone else is mentioned and I want to keep privacy...that's what it's for, not to troll people, lol.
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• I don't ususally answer Anon questions.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2012