Valentines Day........What are you getting your DH/SO???

So I usually just fix us a quiet dinner or we go l out just the two of us. Sometimes I will buy him something. So just wondering what you are doing for V Day? Going out, Buying a present or what? It is so dang hard to buy for men. Maybe I can just get him some roses...LOL. No seriously, I am so out of ideas, what are you getting your DH for Valentines?

lovinmomto3

Asked by lovinmomto3 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm going to visit my sister for the night and drinking! It will be my first time away from the baby since he was born -- he's 5 months. So what I am giving my husband is his first time alone with the baby overnight! It should be interesting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We're going to spend a night away from the kids up in what we call "The Cities" lol it'll be fun. I already got his card. Men are very hard to shop for when it comes to Valentines day unless you're my dad and snickers always are a good gift lol. Lots of luck and quiet dinners are always nice.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We usuallygo out to eat but can't this year. We are stuck at home. Our two normal sitters are gong out, it's my SIL's 3rd wedding anniversary(wouldn't think of asking her) and my MIl is apparently going out too. So I will cook. We don't buy anything though. Why should we show each other we love one another more on V Day then any other day?

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• A tattoo on the side of his neck that says "Ellie Nicole 1-15-2009"

This is to match his sons tattoo on the opposite side of his neck.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We're going to eat in, it's too cold and there's too many crowds to go out...I think I'm going to get dh a DVD, Iron Man or something like that, a good movie is always a welcome gift :-)
    eminelson

Answer by eminelson at 10:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• ugh i don't know yet either. . the way he's been acting towards me lately nothing lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• nothing. absolutely nothing. We never do anything for Valentines or sweetest day. We kind of feel like they are Hallmark Holidays and we just don't reconize holidays that are created by industry for them to make a profit. In fact it is so busy those two days that we prefer to just stay in and rent a movie and relax. I don't need roses or anything on a day marked for him to remember to give them to me. I would rather get them on a random day when he was thinking about me on his own. It means so much more.
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2009