Has anyone bought a Children's Place 3 in 1 winter jacket for their child & is it worth the money?

Do you recommend it? Thanks!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 4:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2012 in Shopping

• A friend of mine bought one and because the outer layer is a bit bigger than the inner layer her DD had a jacket/coat one year and then next year both of her girls had a light jacket by dividing the layers, then the next year her younger DD had a jacket/coat. It worked out especially well for them.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I never bought one from there but I've bought them before. I think they are (depending on the price)
    A nice heavy coat for when its cold and then a light jacket when its cold but not to cold.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I didn't buy one from a childrens place just got mine from wal mart and it was totally worth it! We used it all yr long it was amazing best 30 dollars I cld have spent :)
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Someone got DD a 3-in-1 from Kmart or somewhere last year and it was great. I don't know about the Children's Place ones, but the one we had was perfect and I'm going to try to get another one this year.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• My son loves the 3 in 1's, my DD dislikes them because the are tight in the arms. But we get ours from LL Bean... for a little more then Children's place and they are worth the money. Have your child try it on with a long sleeve shirt... to see if the fleece insert if comfortable... that was my DD's complaint.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I've gotten them from Childrens Place - on sale and I had coupons, and I've gotten them from Target. All have been great for my kids.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Not from there, but I've bought other 3 or 4 in 1 coats and my kids really like them, a lot better than a standard winter coat! But we also live where it can get as cold as -30, actual temp, and be 30 above the next day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Thanks so much ladies!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I got one from target last year, my son hated it
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 5:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• no
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2012