Does anyone know anything abot sensa diet?

O so its time to start a plan for our spring trip I for 2013 . Even though he kids are still coming on he trip with us we would like to go somewhere a little more relaxing on our end. I would like to look very nice for this trip. We plan ahead and pay little by little to have all expensses paid so money wont be an issued except for spending money. For shacks on the road so on and so on. Anyways I have this email about trying sensation free. Should I try it? I haven't worn a sect swim suit in a very long time

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I read about that in a consumer reports magazine. It said it was a total scam. You have to give a Visa number before they will ship it, and they promise they won't charge your card for X number of days, saying you have time to see if you like it or not. But people have been complaining that they were charged over and over again, even after calling and writing numerous times to stop the charges. Some people even said they had to stop that Visa and get a new one to stop the charges, and the company never refunded the charges. This is just what I read. You should be able to Google it.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• ^ ooh. not good!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• I'm waiting to hear from someone who actually tried Sensa and had great results. I'm sorry to read about the scam of it all.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Isn't that the stuff that has silica gel in it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• idk
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• To me it sounds too easy and good to be true !?? Just shake stuff onto your food and lose weight ?! Not sure about that!??!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• It's just another sham. What about trying a lifestyle change, and eating right? Look into eating clean. It works really well! I've lost 113 lbs in 2.5 years (would be further long if I were more strict about it) combined with exercise.
    STOP looking for some pill, supplement, or other product that's just making some scam artist rich and get yourself healthy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2012