Omg!!!!!!!!!!

my oldest starts kindergarten today, she is upstairs brushing her hair and teeth right now! omg where has the time gone??? i feel like im gonna puke lol

um to make this a question... when do your little ones go back to school?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2012 in

• Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Time flies by hun!!! hope everything goes well.....

Answer by older at 7:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• My girls went back last week, Good luck to you and hope she loves kindergarten.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:34 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Aww! Hope she loves it as much as mine did. :) Try to keep busy there mama, it'll take a about a week or so to get used to it. At least it was that way for me.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Mine started back last week Wednesday already. Most of the rest of the schools around here start back today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• My son started kindergarten 3 weeks ago. I started out feeling like you....and now I feel like Im the one that has to go to school! Since I have to get up and help him get ready and take him to the bus stop.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Tomorrow
    Book.Girl

Answer by Book.Girl at 8:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• My oldest started high school yesterday. I wanted to wrap him up and take him back to kindergarten.

My other 2 start today. 2nd and 8th grade. The time really flies once they start school.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Thursday is the first day. It's hard to see your baby grow up. My baby starts 5th grade this year. I don't think I'll make it when she starts middle school!
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• He's been back a week. For about 2 weeks prior he was counting down the days, now he's over it already.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2012