Do you ever get to eat a warm meal yourself?

not by yourself, but with having small kids around do you ever get to eat a warm meal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup! All the time!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I do. I dish everyone up at the same time, all the plates at once. Delegating helps. I'm a single parent, but my 7 yr old will pour the drinks while I dish up the food. My 5 yr old likes to stir the chocolate into chocolate milk if we have that, so they both feel like they're contributing. :) I've never had a problem eating my meal while it's still warm.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sometimes, usually I am feeding DD while SO and son are all eating. I get to eat After feeding DD.
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I've never yet eaten a cold meal. Even when I had babies I made sure they were fed right before dinner was ready and then if they were old enough they would get to sit in the high chair with some fruit puffs or something while we ate dinner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• when i finally sit down to eat its still usually a little warm... of course i dish everyones plates out at the same time even the babies but i still end up having to cut this or move that or put ketchup here or mommy you forgot my drink so i will say yes... but def not all the time lol
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 11:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I havn't had a hot meal since I got married. Kid's just made it cold. By the time I fiz y husbands plate, bring it in to him and then get his drink, he wants seconds. Then, I have to feed DD and she usually wants seconds. Fill up hubby's drink, fix him some desert, then sit down and eat. They are nice enough to stay at the table while Ieat though, thanks alot guys. I love that we eat dinner the table together though.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• sure they wait til everyone is at the table before they start to eat.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009