Stretch Marks!

What products do you use/know that ACTUALLY WORKS to help minimize the appearance of stretch marks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Tanning helps to fade them, hemroid cream helps to shrink them, plastic surgery centers can laser them off...
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• None of them worked for me, I tried the Tummy Butter, the regular Palmer's lotion, and I used them religiously and I still got stretch marks from boobs to knees.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• YOU WILL LUV THIS http://www.dermablend.com/?ref=PandoraISP THE WEBSITE FOR THINGS LIKE THESE, ITS A LIFE SAVER FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 12:23 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Anew Professional Stretch Mark Smoother from Avon. It helps correct the look, fade, lighten and help prevent new ones. You can get it at www.youravon.com/sbrown6317. Use coupon code FSANY to get free shipping on your first order.
    shabrown907

Answer by shabrown907 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009