Has anyone had success with acupuncture & ttc?

I had a miscarriage this past fall. Found out I have high fsh. I've heard acupuncture & herbs helped a lot of women conceive naturally. Does anyone have advice or know of someone whose had success?
Thanks

dancekitty

Asked by dancekitty at 11:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that acupuncture really helped me to conceive. If nothing else, it helped me relax through all of the procedures and injections. They recommend doing it for three months before really seeing the effect. It helps the blood flow around the uterus. I did it for my last IVF attempt, and was able to boost my egg production and response to the meds. I had one doctor diagnose me with diminished ovarian reserve. That 5th cycle was the first to make it to embryo transfer and ultimately, my twins.

As for herbs/supplements, I also drank an ounce of wheatgrass juice in the am and pm, took CoQ10, royal jelly, prenatals, baby aspirin, and drank a tablespoon of Udo's Choice oil (flaxseed/evening primrose blend...especially helpful in the follicular phase and estrogen levels....mine were low). I think I'm forgetting one but those were what I used in the successful cycle, too.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I like acupressure but sorry I get p,g just by touching a baby wish I could sit near you sopossidily I have heard people who have alot of children give of pharmones that can help other people PRAYERS though God bless
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My Mom gets a accupuncture treatment once a week for her illness. Not realted to yoru question but i would totally trust a good accupuncturist. They are really into the natural lifestyle.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009