losing 10 pounds...

k i need to lose 10 pounds to get back to the weight i was b4 i got pregnant... do u have ne tastey recipes to lose weight that are cost friendly?

Becca_Lynn

Asked by Becca_Lynn at 11:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you checked the biggest loser's website for healthy recipes?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• no... didnt kno they had one
    Becca_Lynn

Answer by Becca_Lynn at 11:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If you suck it up for 3 weeks, and stick to a diet you could have those lbs gone. I know it sucks, I am on wk 3, but I have lost 7 lbs already.

B- 2 hard boiled egg whites 2 turkey sausage links 1 slice wheat bread

S- yoguart

L - Soup or Sandwich w/ small salad in low cal. dressing

S- protein bar

D- sm salad, veggies or boiled potatoe or yam (w/ honey) and chicken or fish 3oz.

S - cereal w/ 2% milk

don't eat past 7:30 pm or at least 2 hrs before going to bed
    eat at least 300 calories each meal, every 2 hours no more than 2000 cal. a day
    CrzyHome

Answer by CrzyHome at 11:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You can eat anything you want and still lose weight. It's all about portion control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have lost even more weight then I was before my twins. I have some great recipe ideas....

Snacks--- rasins, lowfat flavored yogurt, apple diced, nuts (small portion) cashews taste best: mix all together. I would eat this as a breakfast or a filling snack

snacks---late night snack, a few slices of deli meat (thin low fat) slices of veggie (tomato, cumcumber big lettuce leaf etc) once slice of reduced fat cheese (mozz or swiss is better for you) ; take the big lettuce and make wraps. You can use balsamic, or mustard.

lunches/dinners fish fish fish, if you like it fried I would buy a thin fish like talipia and lightly coat it with either; parm cheese and egg and use pam in the pan then take spray butter and lightly spray fish to keep from sticking and lightly for taste. Great for you and you still get the fried flavor, or course you can grill or bake which is even better.
    Let me know if you would like more...
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• self.com has fabulous low cal recipies. Try eating really hearty, healthy breakfasts. Like a big bowl of oatmeal and fruit. The more healthy calories you consume during breakfast, the less likely you are to be hungry for snacks and such.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have several of the weight watchers cookbooks. I am not a fan of the weight watchers diet, but the cookbooks offer easy recipes that are quite good. I have come across a few that haven't appealed to me, but as a whole my family and I enjoy the recipes. The weight watchers complete cookbook is the one I use most. They have a new one out that people seem to like called Weight Watchers 20 minute meals that I am also contemplating getting. Also, a proven weight loss tool is using a food diary. Those that use a food journal lose twice as much weight as those who don't. There are some good online journals. I really like the daily plate on the livestrong.com website. It is easy to use, free and helped me lose 25 lbs (after 4 years of trying). Good Luck!
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• try www.sparkpeople.com
    Haley_Comet

Answer by Haley_Comet at 5:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009