From one to more than one.

Did you notice a big difference in your parenting style after you had your second baby? My first I did everything by the book. The next 4 I let juggle knives lol. I was just so much more relaxed...like "I got this" I wish I could have been more relaxed and enjoyed my first like I did the rest once I was convinced I was not going to kill anyone by making simple mistakes. Or they would not die if I let them cry. Did you notice a difference or did things stay the same?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:47 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I giggle at this! My oldest was my science experiment! I have five children, my last two I am WAY more lax than I was with my first three, especially than with my first one! My first I would boil her passie after every fall to the floor, my #5 and last, I just wiped it off and stuck it back in.....LOL! AND the older I got the more relaxed and wiser I became!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I only have one- but I never did/do anything by the books.. I do things my way- like everything just comes natural. During my pregnancy I had books and read them and listened but once he was born I just did what I had to do and what I felt was right!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• (he is only 10 months old... but my point was I do what I feel is right for himLOL)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009