Has anyone been to a Beaches Resort? We are thinking of taking our daughter to one in Turks and Caicos, whe will be 20 months. Is it worth it ??

Liliana111207

Asked by Liliana111207 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Travel

• I what worth it? To be able to relax and spend some time with hubby ?? I do believe the babysitting is included? NO? Yes? I think you will have a great time!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Oooh, I wouldn't take a baby on a vacation like that...I'm selfish, if my hub and I were to go somewhere that beautiful, I would want him all to myself and vice versa lol. Infact we do go on trips like that about once a year, the company he works for takes us, it's a blast. But hub and I have parents that only live 2 hours away, so it's not hard getting one of the grandmas' down here to stay with the kids :)
    Anonymous

• we took our daughter on a vacation to puerto rico at 18 months and it was wonderful. so i think all family based ones would be fun. but she is an really easy go happy baby if she wasnt i wouldnt have gone lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 12:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My brother and his wife just got back from there - they have 10 year old twin boys - they have always gone on a few vacations like this a year - but it was their first time there and they LOVED it and the boys DID NOT want to leave...there was stuff for the adults and the kids - they do have children's programs and I think babysitting is included --- have fun!~
    stannseniors

Answer by stannseniors at 12:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes! It is worth it! You relax and enjoy on the beach while knowing she is well taken care of. Then when you need to see her or check on her, she is just right there having fun as well.

Time spent with your husband is as important. They pampered the parents and the kids. Beaches is part of the Sandals company of all inclusive resorts, world famous!
    Cruiseagentmom

Answer by Cruiseagentmom at 12:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• MOST DEFINITLY! WE TOOK OUR NOW 18MONTH IN SEPTEMBER SO AT THE TIME SHE WAS 14MONTHS AND SHE HAD A BLAST.... GO AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!!
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 6:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2009