In addition to letting yourself go...

Do you get embarrassed when people unexpectedly visit you and your sitting at home wearing slouchy clothes, morning hair, no shower, no bra, no make-up, (if you wear it) Does it embarrass you? I remember when my baby was 2 months old, I was wearing these huge maternity shorts and maternity shirt with no bra and I had just woke up..and my friend and her DH came to visit. I did get embarrassed. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It only embarrasses me if its my husband coming home unexpectedly, I like looking nice for him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No I tell people its best not to come over in the morning. Mornings are rough in my house and sometimes I am not dressed and ready to go until around 10.

Answer by gemgem at 11:53 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't open the door :) lol If you come to my house without calling before hand I will not answer the door if I'm not dressed
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• sometimes I do, but really i just get pissed that they didnt call before coming over
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 12:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Only if my house is cluttered with toys that havent been picked up yet cuz its too early.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If you come to visit unexpected, you get whatever answers the door! =D
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It really depends on who it is... Heck I live in an apartment and take my puppy out to go potty all the time. Soo everyone who lives by me has seen me look me "best"... LOL!
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 12:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It's a little embarrassing - especially cuz it's always SO's best friend and his girlfriend on the way to champagne brunch, so they're ALL dressed up. I don't mind people coming over, but sheesh! Give me some warning - RUDE.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If I look like that, I just woun't open the door... they better call before they come!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009