How can you tell your pregnant?

brittnichole15

Asked by brittnichole15 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• test
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• You may have guessed this already but pee on the stick.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• You miss a period, take a test and if it comes up ( + ) then you go see a doctor. And I agree if you don't know this, you shouldn't be having sex. They usually cover it in health class around seventh grade. Sometimes earlier.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Well first you have to have a male who can get you pregnant first. Then you have to have sex with that male. After that the first real sign to me is you miss your period after you have sex.

Answer by louise2 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• If you have to ask this question then you are too young and/or too immature to have sex.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Taking a test is the only way. You can get them at the dollar store, and yes they are reliable. Message me if you want.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Taking a test is usually helpful with that.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• I take a pregnancy test. Or do you mean - how do you tell others you are pregnant. In that case I just tell them that I am pregnant. It's pretty easy. Unfortunately, if you don't know and want to know if you are, some people get all sorts of symptoms and some people get none. No way to know besides taking a pregnancy test. I hope you get the answer you are looking for.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Take a test.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2012

• it's been a month since you started this- go to the doctor- or have a parent take you- or take a test smh
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2012