Why does everyone think EVERY guy sneaks and watches porn and your just too blind to see it?

My DH has, yes. But he doesn't. He's not the type of guy that will say "Oh, it's disgusting." because I know that's a lie..But he's not the type who will go out of his way to watch it...Buy it or download it. He's never watched it since being with me..He didn't really watch it before unless his brother was or something. I'm sure...If he walked in and HBO was on with their late night stuff he'd start watching it but we don't have those channels. He's just one of those guys that doesn't care for it much and would only, probably watch it if It happened to be on the tv..but he wouldn't purposely try to "find porn" to watch.. Plus, when he was single he'd look at magazines more (Not porn) but just of naked girls and stuff. He's more interested in that. But once again, He wouldn't go to a store and buy them just to look. He's looked at ONE since being with me and he flipped through the pages then put it down..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• It was one his brother had. Other than that he never cares for those things but doesn't say "he doesn't like them"
    Plus, He would tell me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Orrrrrrrr, he's just got you convinced
    Anonymous

• If he would tell you because he knows he'd be out the door for lying, good for you. Some men are immature socially and emotionally and watching porn is the best way for them to be satisfied.
    Anonymous

• I don't think everyone thinks that guys sneak to watch porn..what I do think is that you needed to vent.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Because that's the excuse their SO's give them and they want to believe it. I feel sorry for them, I know tons of men who don't look at porn, if these women think I'm naive, let them, I could care less.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't care if my dh looks at porn-could care less. I don't know why women make SUCH a big stink about it. Its not like they are out there sleeping around. They watch it-then shut it off when their done-whats the big deal?
    Anonymous

• Yea, but my DH really isn't making it up. He's very open with me about it. He tells me everything. I knew he looked at that magazine. I've sat with him while we watched those playmates on tv..Wasn't porn but it had half nude women on it showing off boobs. lol...but everything he does he tells me. I think the one's that LIE about it or the one's married to women who freak out over things like that so they lie so they won't make their wife mad. But I also know that not all men care to watch porn.
    Anonymous

• I don't think every guy does that, mine doesn't and if there is porn to be watched we watch it together. If he watched it with out me I wouldn't care....he can watch all he wants, as long as he's not touching someone else we're good.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

Haha! Nooo. I'm not naive. Plus I make him feel comfortable about telling me things.
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean, but I totally believed him in the beginning of the relationship when I asked if he watches porn and he said he used to but he's not interested anymore. I ended up married to him, had a baby, then found out that the whole 9 months that he didn't touch me was because he was already masturbating to porn and cybering online. It was the most SHOCKING thing in the world to me, it's just so not like him. I don't know who I married anymore.. and now our baby is half a year.. he still doesn't want to have sex with me. I've talked and talked to him about it but he's not willing to fix our marriage, I'm in tears but I think a divorce is my only answer =(
    Anonymous