Dreams?

Ok usually when Im pregnant I have dreams of me being pregnant. Well my dream last night the doc was trying to look what was wrong with me and there was a screen with a baby on it moving around. I asked the doc if I was pregant and he was like I dont think so. So he did a ultrasound that he actually touched the baby and it cried. hahaha wow so Im wondering if you ever have weird dreams that actually you were pregnant.

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 12:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think all pregnant moms have them! According to the book " What to Expect When You're Expecting" they have a chapter on Dreams and Fantasies which states such Vivid dreams make you think you are loosing your mind, in reality they help to keep you sane!

They are healthy and normal.. helping expecting moms to sort out worries and fears in a non-threatning way.. I won't go into detail based on each kind of dream.. it could be that yours represents a wide variety of concerns such as babys health and intelligence Ex: Having unusual skills such as walking , talking at birth!
    sheroeto3

Answer by sheroeto3 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Hm, no, I've never had dreams about being pregnant. Only dreams of the baby being born. I had one that the doctors were wrong about the sex, and it was born a girl. And I had a horrible dream, that my son was born, and he was UGLY! and I told people they can't come see him, and if they did come, I would hide him from them -.-
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009