lol, have you ever felt the need to do this?

In the last couple of weeks I have become a total CafeMom addict. So I just blocked CafeMom from my computer, allowing myself only 15 minutes every 4 hours...
Drastic measures!
Do you ever feel like you're too addicted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea but Im in college and this is something I do when I feel my brain is going to explode from what I am reading. I have had to put myself on time out though and say "Ok you have to do 3 assignments today, pay this bill and etc etc before you get on cafemom or anywhere else online".

Answer by gemgem at 12:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• lol, Yes i need to do that!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 12:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I do spend a lot of time on here. But I don't think I am addicted. I do get things done around the house. Like I normally do. It has not changed my life I don't think. I just spend my free time on here instead of in front of the TV like I use to do.

Answer by louise2 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i try to do that too lol
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 12:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009