Have you ever hear of inflammatory and anti-inflammatory

I was watching the Dr's show the other day and they were talking about different foods that cause your muscles to be inflamed. They said that high fat foods cause your muscles to be inflamed. Does this make sense to anyone? Have you experienced this? I've been eating better for the last couple of weeks and I feel that my normally imflamed back muscles are actually better. Am I imagining it or do you think this could be true??

danni33

Asked by danni33 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Here is an article that might help:

http://www.womentowomen.com/inflammation/causes.aspx

I am not surprised to hear about this, though I did not see the show. I have a strong background in medicine and nutrition, and there are many compounds in food that have strong effects (both positive and negative) on our bodies. I am more familiar with "healing" foods, but it makes perfect sense that there are foods that can hurt us as well.
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 1:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2009