How do I put the racks back?

I just cleaned out my oven and I can't get the oven racks back into the oven. Please, help! I am totaly going anonymous b/c I feel dumb :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Some oven you have to put the edge in the slot where you want it and the backside has to be up high to get over a little hump. Make sure you have them right side up too. Don't feel dumb...what would be dumb is just to leave them out because you were afraid to ask.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• in my oven the racks have to fo all the way in and then slid around the bar from the back. hope that makes sense and helps. :)
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• GrnEyedGrandma told you correctly... . just start with a downward angle, put the end of the rack on the track and push down and in (straightening as you slide it inward). LOL don't feel dumb.... when I was 19 I called the maintenance man to come help me put the racks back in the first time I cleaned my oven!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2009