Anyone have a toddler with potty training quirks??

My daughter is potty training - she's 2 1/2 and decided that when she poops she has to have the light off (two light in the bathroom - the one above the toilet has to be off) and we have to sing a song very quietly....I don't know where she came up with this - but if it works I'll do it. Does anyone else have strange little potty quirks with their toddler?

stannseniors

Asked by stannseniors at 12:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is also 21/2 and is potty training we hit a snag when i had my second child 7 months ago she relapsed and now will only use the day care potty and public mens room potties yes that is correct my daughter only wants to use the boys bathroom but at least she is usuing the potty i guess. wish she would use the one at home again or let me take her to the bathroom but kids will be kids again
    shames85

Answer by shames85 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2009