What do you think about older women dating younger men?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say go for it! So many women today are with younger men that it doesn't even seem like a problem anymore except to certain people. My SO is older then me but I've been out with younger men before.
    Anonymous

• Older men date younger women all the time. So older women dating younger men is not a problem to me. If the younger man does not mind.

Answer by louise2 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think it is GREAT!! I personally prefer older men but Men have dated younger women for centuries! Why should there be a double standard for women?
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 12:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I've never liked it. People can do what they want with their lives but I just don't like it lol I couldn't be with a younger guy it just seems weird to me. I've had friends that have been with younger guys and it kind of grosses me out. I guess I could gross some people out too since all the guys i've ever dated have been at least 5 years older than me and my fiance now is 8 years.
    Anonymous

• I think it's great for a fun fling, but in the long term I don't know if it could work because of the maturity levels. Then again....all men act like they're 5 so why does age matter? LOL
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher! Who thought they would last this long. Now I heard they're trying to adopt a baby.
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm, lets see, my first hubby was 3 years younger than me, my oldest sons Dad is almost 6 years younger than I am, my current hubby is 4 years younger than me...........I have to have them younger because the older ones can't keep up! LOL! I have no problem with it at all as long as they are of legal age! ;D Why is it acceptable for men to date younger or even much younger women, but not okay for women to date younger or much younger men? Double standard?
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't feel there is anything wrong with it, As long as it is not like a 30 year old dating a 17 year old.My hubby is ninne years older then me.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am one of those old bags married to a young buck. We have the most incredible marriage in the world and I have never been happier than i have in the 6 years we have been together...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I cannot figure out why. I want a man not a child.
    Anonymous