Ways to have pregnant sex adult content

Im 38 weeks pregnant and hubby and I both want sex. I really want it like I want to jump him everytime I see him but Baby belly is in the way. I need new ways to get our freak on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Side ways... from behind and gently!

Answer by older at 12:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• Have you cleared that with your Dr. I am lod but I do think 38 weeks is to late inthe game. You are adults restrain yourself.
    You can pleasure him in other ways. I believe you have to suck it up.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• Scissors *adult content

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• Doggy style , you on top, reverse cowgirl, hang yourself off the side of the bed ( missionary but he won't have any weight on you)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• Having sex this late can induce labor. Is that what you want?
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 1:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• You can sit at the edge of the bed and he can stand
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• BUMP! I never made it that far lol but when we did have sex it was like the last on harsh's suggestions
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• I would lay on the bed with my butt close to the edge, DH would sit on his knees next to the bed and pull me towards him (so my butt was just over the edge but I was still on the bed) and that worked well. Or I'd lay on my side with my knees pulled up and he'd do it like missionary style. He couldn't get as deep that way but with my legs shut I felt a lot more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• My husband and I would have sex where he laid on his side and i laid on my back so that our bodies kind of formed an 'X' it was much easier the belly stayed out of our way! or we just did it missionary... but he's 6'4" and i'm 5'1" (and I hand a fairly small belly) so he could usually just ignore it lol
    molly_beth13

Answer by molly_beth13 at 1:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2012