Has anyone

Ever became a surrogate .......my cuz just found out she can't have kids bc she had to get both tubs removed ,I mean how hard was it ,how do I go about doing this if i choose to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2012 in Pregnancy

• That would be a very kind gesture in your part, talk to the couple that wants a baby and arrange things with them.......like paying for the pregnancy and such.....if I had my parts still, I would do this for my lesbian daughter....

Answer by older at 1:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• I've never done it, but offered to do it for my bff when she was having difficulty conceiving. Luckily she was finally able to have her own children (1 girl & 1 boy). But I would've happily done it for her. I know we would've worked out the details as to expenses if it went that far. It would be a wonderful gift to give your cousin. However, you have to be emotionally prepared for it. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• Thanks eveyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• I think that is a very nice gesture I know how difficult and painful is not be able to have kids
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2012