i feel like she is never going to come out...

any words of advice?? nothing has changed in my cervix, there is nothing showing that she will be coming soon. I know it doesn't make a difference, but there is so much anticipation building up inside of me and everyone else.

Any words of advice to ease my excited/impatient mind? thanks :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there really isnt any words of advice from me cause im going through the same thing and all i can say is try to take your mind off of it i have 26 days left and i seriously keep counting it down but good luck anyways
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i have 9 days left... ugh lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It will go by faster than you think, honestly! Hang in there.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Good things happen to those who wait.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• just keep walking if you can and oh i heard that bouncing on one of those yoga balls helps the baby travel lower twords the birth canal so you could do that if you wanted to. but hang in there! she will come when shes ready!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I know you wanna pull her out but you cant lol.

Soon chika! Soon!.... Exciting :]

kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Don't get vaginal exams, it will make this worse.
    Remember that your baby knows when to come and WILL COME, at the perfect moment.
    Have patience now, you must practice patience from here on out~ you're in the Mommy Club, it is required!
    Know that 38-42 weeks is the AVERAGE RANGE-- moms will often go outside this, so get distracted & trust in the normal process that works.
    HAVE FAITH. You can do this! :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I feel your pain! I'm due in 11 days and I just can't wait.
    Just relax with a warm bath and some pineapple, and then have sex! If it doesn't work, you still got to take a warm bath, have sex, and eat yummy pineapple! No harm done ^_^
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

HUH??? How will it make the waiting worse?? That makes no sense. Also, how will the doc/midwife/whoever... know that the patient is dilated w/o a vaginal exam?

Anonymous