Any George Strait fans out there?

Does anyone love him as much as I do? If so what is your favorite song? Right now mine is "Unwound" because my son likes to sing it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love him as well im really sad i missed his last concert that he had here who knows when he will be back :(
    My fav song by him is "I know she still loves me"
    my husband says its us lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I love him and every song he sings.Plus I love the movie Pure Country.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I still melt when I hear "The Chair"! I like to joke my SO sang that song to me when we met which he didn't but it would have been nice! I try not to miss a concert, I even went when I was 9 months pregnant and everyone was afraid I'd end up having the baby at the show! I just said then I'll name the baby George.
    Anonymous

• I looove the movie Pure Country! And every song he sings too!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think I am the ultimate George Straigt fan!! and my favorite is "the chair" and "gotten good at goodbye" and " how bout them cowgirls"!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I love George Strait! My favorite song has to be "I Cross My Heart" since that is the wedding song that my husband and I chose.
    Still have to pause and listen every time I hear that song.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sorry but wanted to add "If you're thinking you want a stranger" All my favs came out before I was born! lol
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Desperately is one of my favs and carrying your love with me is awsome too
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I joke that he is my future husband - Cindy Strait just has such a nice "ring" to it, doesn't it? LOL! I'm anxiously waiting for him to call me back to Texas to be with him! LOL! Really though, we are going to see him in June in Dallas! 7th row - I can't wait!!!! I just wish that there was someone on here that had connections with him! I'm taking my (going to be 82 y/o) grandmother to it for her birthday. It would be TOO neat to let her meet him up close, in person and to get an autograph!!
    MomtoHSH

Answer by MomtoHSH at 11:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• BTW - I love all his songs!! I don't care what he's singing as long as I'm getting to look at him singing it! HA!! Yes, I'm a tad bit crazy over him!
    MomtoHSH

Answer by MomtoHSH at 11:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009