I need help for those who are moms?

Its taking me a long time to conceive? Does it normally take away for your first child?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didnt even try with my first so I cant say. I just ended up pregnant. With my #2, #4 and #5 were planned. With #2 it took around 4 months. #4 it took about a year. #5 it took one month. Its different with everyone.

Answer by gemgem at 1:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month if you are trying and both healthy.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• How long have you been trying for? Were you on birth control before trying to get pregnant? And if so how long have you been off birth control?
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 1:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We are ttc #2... I stopped my bc in July 08 and haven't had any luck yet. #1 I can't recall, we really wasn't trying but we wasn't preventing it either. It may take a while or in might just take a few months. Hang it there. GL
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 1:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I always heard, although not sure where I heard it, that it takes couples on average 8 months to conceive.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It took us a 13 months.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It took us 3 months with our first
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• First kid 6motnhs, 2nd 1month, our 3rd 8months. And it's going on three months for our 4th.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my PG was by accident but my friends took over 2 years and then had to fertility treatments. how long have you been trying? how long have you been off teh pill etc? Depending on how long yu have been trying I would see your OB
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It took me over 3 years. Every mom is different. Partly it depends on your age, your health, and the age and health of your partner.
    If you are under 30 and have been trying for more than a year, go see a specialist.
    If you are over 30 and have been trying for more than 6 months, go see a specialist.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009