Okay seriously....

Me and my ex never did have the best relationship. We met thru his VERY good family friend. Well since we ended things this family friend does nothing but question me up and down to get answers for them, beings they aren't allowed to see the baby right now. I want to tell her to f*** off but in a nicer way, what would you say???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Pardon me, miss, F*&^ off, thank you very much!
    Anonymous

• Tell them to talk to your ex.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 1:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• oh and just to add this WAS my moms best friend before all this happened!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would say something along the line's like": Our problem's are between him and I and im not discussing them with anyone or just be blunt and say Our buisness is our buisness and no one elses....Hope that help's
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• ok sorry, Pardon me, MAM, F*&^ off, thank you very much!
    Anonymous

• Why aren't they allowed to see the baby? I'm trying to understand why the friend would need to get information on the child if it's the ex's child as well.
    adoptionsc

Answer by adoptionsc at 1:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Tell her you don't want to talk about it, when you are ready if you are ready than you will tell her what she needs to know. My BIL has a baby with his ex and we became pretty good friends, but when they split she was always asking me questions about him, asking about his new g/f and her child and if my BIL was working and if he had there daughter or did he send her to his moms. (they have joint custody) So I told her if I thought that my niece was in any danger that I would tell her. Well we still talk, but not as much. But no loss I will not be a go between. I don't know if that helps. Good Luck.
    4boysandmom

Answer by 4boysandmom at 1:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• The reason he can't see the baby is because of a protective order against him for abuse!
    Anonymous

• tell her to mind her own business!!!
    you dont have to be nice or explain nothing!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• When she asks you a question you could tell her with the way things are you would rather not talk about it. Tell her you don't want to hurt her feelings but you feel very protective at this point and you don't want to risk any information getting to him...tough situation... i see my ex in-laws alot and Im always worried about them turning on me.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009