moving.....

im moving to va next weekend to be with my hubby hes in the army, and its a 7 and half hour drive, with my lo (19 months).... my question is does any one have any suggestions as to what i can do to keep her calm and collected and make the car ride a little easier for her? like things to keep her entertained or anything that will. . . basically just make it easier on her (and me lol) ...thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Honestly, I would travel at night. There will be less traffic and she will at least sleep for a large chunk.
    Anonymous

• Also, buy a portable dvd player for her to watch cartoons. Buy kids music and sing silly songs. Pack lots of little snacks. Stop frequently to let her run around.
    Anonymous

• I agree...travel at night so she will sleep most of the way
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009