Are you good at keeping stuff from your DH?

Not anything bad. Just like birthday surprises or things like that. I'm definately not! He can either tell by my face that something is up or I get too excited about it and I spill the beans. lol.

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the same way. I have never been able to keep a secret from him cuz he always finds out. Like christmas presents. It is only if he asks about it though. If he doesnt ask about a certian thing then I can do it, but if he asks I just cant focus enough not to spill!
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 1:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm the same way
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think that I could keep like a birthday surprise from him, but much more than that and he would probably be able to tell.
    He is also terrible at keeping secrets, I can tell just by looking at his face when he is telling the truth or not.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I can keep a straight face, I love surprising loved ones:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I can't, I'm the same as you but the one time that I was able to keep the surprise somebody else told him!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 2:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yeah, it's a problem for me also, surprises are like hot potatoes!! I'm getting him a Wii for his birthday, so I will have to keep it a secret . . . it will be hard.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009