anyone tried the neti pot?

its supposed to clear your sinuses VERY well.... i'm considering trying it. basically its like a teapot that you stick the spout up one nostril and turn your head sideways and your sinuses clear out.... i mean im oversimplifying it, i heard about it on the radio and the guy made it sound great, he said it didnt hurt or anything (it wasnt a commercial or an endorsement, the radio show host was being sincere).... it seems like it would hurt. anyone tried it and can give me a real experience?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 1:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• It doesn't hurt. It is sorta odd to get used to the first couple of times and well I can't say as "boogers" came out but a lot of snotty stuff and it has helped my sinus' a ton. Buy it, but don't give up the first time you try it. It's a different sensation.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• love it..use it all the time
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• does it hurt? do boogers come out? im just wondering because im considering buying one!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thanks! my sinuses are always stuffy and medicine doesnt help!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009