V-day gift for hubby?

I want to do something special for V-day our sex life has been slacking with this pregnancy. So my DH is not a big porno guy it has to be all girl witch I'm fine with I want to get him one and I would also like to get a vibrator for him to use on me he loves to please me and it really turns him on do you think that would be selfish. I want these to bring some spice back any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you got some good ideas. If he loves to please you I see nothing wrong with buying a vibrator.
    Anonymous

• men buy lingere for women for v day so you should be able to buy vibrator. right? a porn never hurts either. buy yourself a really good one too. although i have thought that men buying lingere was selfish cause really who is that really for anyway. i guess that's the gift that gives to both. he might just buy your lingere. then you have a steamy v day gift going on.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009