Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do?

Yesterday afternoon my 16 year old son was kicked really hard in the testicles by his 18 year old girlfriend. Should I have him examined? Have any other mommies had this type of problem with their son? Or has their daughter done this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

Answers (8)
  • Is he having problems? If he is then I would take him to the doctor. Also I would tell him to drop his psyco girlfriend. Why the hell would a girl do that? There is no excuse for a chick to do that to a guy unless he was coming after her.

    Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 1:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • Obviously the girl needs to be reported to the police for assault. Yes, have your son examined. And encourage him and inform him that women can and do assault men, it's not just the other way around. With you encouragement, he should not have any further contact with her.

    Answer by EireLass at 1:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • My son wouldn't have and 18 year old girl friend. I think at that age (16-ish) 2 years is a large age gap. Now when he is older and more experienced in the world 2 years is nothing. Not only that but she sounds like a nut, she probably thinks she can use her age to dominate your son. And again, at that age why is an 18 year old interested in a 16 year old?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • Why did she do it?


    Answer by Wimsey at 2:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • Since it was yesterday, if every thing looks and feel ok it probably is, but if it is still bothering him you should take him to get it checked. And I am not a "my kid would never...." mom, so the first thing I would have asked is why she did it, if she is just mean spirited then you should at least talk to her parents about it, if it was provoked then he may have deserved it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • I would have at least called the dr and asked. If there is damage it's done now. I'd contact her and tell her that as an adult she assaulted my son and if it ever happens again I'll have her behind arrested whether she's his gf or not. Why is he dating an adult? If they are having sex that's a crime.

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

  • She is 18 and that is asult! I would take him to the doctor and file a police report.

    Answer by salexander at 12:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

  • for one why the hell is a 18yr old dating your 16 yr old minor child and yes i would report her too the police for asult he is 16 there for you can press the charges on her ass

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.