just for fun

wut is the most embarassing but at the same time funny thing that ur child had ever said in public? and wut did u do?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It wasnt what he said but what he did. We were in the Altell store not long ago and my son said he needed to go to the bathroom when we first got there. Well I told him to wait a minute. We got in the store and I totally spaced that he had to the bathroom. After about 45 minutes we were done and checking out. I told my boy to hold on and he could go to the bathroom. He pulls his pants down grabs his boyhood and was just about to go! I asked if they had a bathroom and they didnt so I had to run him down the street to Dairy Queen to go.
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 1:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• omg- i have a similar thing- we were at the park and my oldest whipped his out to pee right on the side walk in front of everyone! lol- i was like omg! all the other people looked at me like i was insane like i told him to do it!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my son was telling some family friends that we were going away for a weekend and we were going to stay at a HO-N-TELL instead of a hotel. none of us could do anything but laugh. i didn't even try to correct him cuz once we laughed anytime i said hotel, he corrected me!
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 8:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My son recently started a habit of asking men over to our house to play. It started with Santa Claus, but then he started asking our friends at church - we laughed (while inside I'm dying) and joked that he needed to ask some single men (I'm a single mom). Then one day at the park, he was playing with one of his friends from school and then ran over to his dad - and asked HIM to come over and play at our house! I wanted to crawl under a rock! Up to this point, that has been the most embarrassing thing said in public. I'm sure he'll do something else later on!
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Well i have to take her in to the bathroom with me at the store or wherever and she always says really loud....."Mommy Are you Pooping"? Or Do you have to poop? lol there are always people in there and i have to tell her NO HUNNY shhhh dont talk like that...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 3:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009