SAHMS ~~ Do you get dressed in the morning?

njmommy2boys

Asked by njmommy2boys at 1:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I make it a point to put on something 1/2 way decent, even if it is just to clean. If I know that it is my husbands day to come home early, then I make sure to change in to something nicer after the cleaning is done. I also make sure to put on some makeup everyday.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'd be in my jammies all day if i could lol. But Yes i have to cause i have to take my son to the bus stop. But that does not stop me from putting my jammie pants back on after he is gone. But there is times i just don't have a drive to do it. But then i read it's good to get dressed and ready for the day whether you are leaving to go some where or not. Something to think about when you are a new mom and might be battling PPD. They say it helps.

YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 1:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes, I need to get my son ready for school, and I would feel like crap if I did not shower and get dressed in the morning. I'm not going to let myself go just because I stay at home with the kids.
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 1:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• lol. nope. Not unless I feel like making myself look nice that day or if I plan on going out somewhere.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No, but right now it's difficult to get dressed at all. I still have about 10lbs to lose so most of my old clothes don't fit me yet. I can't wait for warm weather. It's supposed to be like close to 50 degrees this weekend, so I think I will throw dd in the stroller and take a little walk. This spring, I will definitely start getting dressed every day, so that we can get outside and get some fresh air . . .and exercise for mama!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If I'm not going anywhere, normally not LOL I know I should but why bother when I'm just at home.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i get dressed before my husband gets home. It may be 5 minutes before he gets here, or 5 hours. Always get dressed though. Not usually in the morning....
    AndreaWright

Answer by AndreaWright at 1:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• When I take my daughter to school, yes. But if she has no school, we stay in our jammies.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm still wearing the clothes I slept in and it's 2pm, what does that tell you? lol I don't even have any makeup on and I probably should get dressed to make myself feel better. =/
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No. I walk around naked. Of course I am dressed. I get up and get dressed to shoes first thing in the morning. It makes the morning go better.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2009