Was it love at first sight with your husband?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 2:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2012 in Relationships

• From the moment I first saw him I knew we would grow old together. He didn't have that same reaction to his first sight of me however. I chased him for YEARS and YEARS, finally wearing him down. We've now been married almost 17 years. I never once doubted my initial and immediate reaction to my first sight of him.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Not at 1st sight,but love at 1st date

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Nope. It was a few weeks later when he said something hilarious to me in the elevator at work.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Nope- it was a much baser reaction
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Sure was! ESPECIALLY for him!
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Well we met online and didn't actually meet in person for about 6 weeks. I did however know before we met in person that I would be spending a great deal of time with him as a friend at least since we hit it off so well on a much deeper level. I had no idea if there was going to be physical attraction though. When we finally did meet in person there was a definite attraction there too and he reciprocated. Ten years and two kids later and we are still going strong despite some definite tests along the way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• My husband says he knew I was the girl for him from the first time he saw me. It took me a bit longer to decide. We've now been married going on 48 years. So I guess he was right!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• With my ex husband: NOPE. I've felt that with one person & they've caused me more pain than anyone else in the world.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Not at first but the more we were together i feel in love with him
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Not at first but I did have that lightbulb over my head go off telling me he's the one. I knew before him that we were going to get married.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 3:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2012