Was it love at first sight with your husband?

Asked by adnilm at 2:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2012 in Relationships

• From the moment I first saw him I knew we would grow old together. He didn't have that same reaction to his first sight of me however. I chased him for YEARS and YEARS, finally wearing him down. We've now been married almost 17 years. I never once doubted my initial and immediate reaction to my first sight of him.

Answer by meooma at 2:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Not at 1st sight,but love at 1st date

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Nope. It was a few weeks later when he said something hilarious to me in the elevator at work.

Answer by SWasson at 2:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Nope- it was a much baser reaction

Answer by feralxat at 2:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Sure was! ESPECIALLY for him!

Answer by toughluck08 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Well we met online and didn't actually meet in person for about 6 weeks. I did however know before we met in person that I would be spending a great deal of time with him as a friend at least since we hit it off so well on a much deeper level. I had no idea if there was going to be physical attraction though. When we finally did meet in person there was a definite attraction there too and he reciprocated. Ten years and two kids later and we are still going strong despite some definite tests along the way.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• My husband says he knew I was the girl for him from the first time he saw me. It took me a bit longer to decide. We've now been married going on 48 years. So I guess he was right!!

Answer by NannyB. at 3:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• With my ex husband: NOPE. I've felt that with one person & they've caused me more pain than anyone else in the world.

Answer by 3libras at 3:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Not at first but the more we were together i feel in love with him

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2012

• Not at first but I did have that lightbulb over my head go off telling me he's the one. I knew before him that we were going to get married.

Answer by robinkane at 3:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2012