Did you feel like...

Did you feel like after giving birth to your baby, you couldn't act a sertain way (like crazy/wild) or wear things you use to wear before?(short revealing stuff)
It's like I wanna go out for my B-day and party the way I use to, but it dosn't feel like the right thing to do...even the dress that I wanna wear looks kinda too open to me...lol crazy!

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the same exact way. I use to love to show off my big boobs and wore shirts with tons of clevage...Now I am like, "I can't wear that! I'm a MOM!"
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't act as crazy because i don't feel like it and I was a big flirt but i have a man i love now and feel secure with myself. I still dress provocativly like i did before i was pregnant and i get people hitting on me at the bar and i get mad and i'm like "I'm a mom!" but noone really cares
    Tauria

Answer by Tauria at 2:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Oh yea i have the same problem. It's like you don't want to look trashy cause you don't want to embarrass your children no matter how old they are. Pictures come back to Haunt you!

YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 2:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm not into revealing clothing but I'm still young so I don't have a problem with dressing in what makes me look and feel good. Being a mom doesn't mean I have to wear Keds. I've also never been into the wild partying but if I have a safe baby sitter for a night I will go out and have as much fun as I want. But I know my limits.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009