what did you do with your baby's stuff after they grow out of it?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• either give it to friends if they need it, ship some to moms in need I've found on cafemom, the rest goes to good will.
    Anonymous

• SAVE IT! And good thing because I am pregnant again. I can't use the clothes, because I'm not having another girl, so I am going to give some away to a friend I know that is having a girl. I might save some in case we decide to have yet another child. But thank goodness we saved it. Other wise we would have had to buy another baby carrier and swing and bouncy seat etc etc. If you don't plan on having any more kids, you could give them to friends/family that are expecting, or you could give them to good will, OR you could sell them at a yard sale. ^-^
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i keep them in a storage container. i have one for every stage like 0-3 months 3-6 months exc. Im keeping mine for the next baby. half of the stuff he never even wore so i would hate to give it up.
    momofaprodigy

Answer by momofaprodigy at 1:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We are keeping them. We are ttc#2 and also my cousin is pregnant so we will give some to her.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I saved mine and when i was pregnant i found out i was having a boy i was set for clothes. Now since i will not be having any more i intend on saving some and then yard selling the rest.

YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I should have kept it the last time! But I didn't. This time we are done having kids so I pass down everything that doesn't fit him anymore. I don't sell any of it!

Now that I have gained some wisdom, I save all of the kids cloths that are still nice when they have grown out of it. So I have 3-6 months sizes all the way up to 8-10 sizes for big boys. LOL
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• all the really special cut eclothes i give to friends having babies, or if it's super special, i will save for next baby. Other things go to salvation army! i also find nice things at sal army barely used!
    Tauria

Answer by Tauria at 2:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yard Sale!
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 2:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I saved the special things and passed the rest on to someone that I knew needed it and could use it.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i sold mine on ebay....
    liddleshortiii

Answer by liddleshortiii at 2:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009