How in tune with your body are you?

When I got pregnant a couple of years ago, I kinda "just knew." My period wasn't even due until 2 weeks but I made my hubby buy the ept, and I took it the day it was due, and yep, two lines telling me I was pregnant! Last month, though, my period never came. I didn't even bother to buy a test, didn't tell my hubby cuz I didn't want him to worry, and whadda ya know, I got my period today! Are you the type that never knew she was pregnant until she gave birth or are you really in tune with your body?

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 1:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am so not in tune with my body. I wish I was though because my period comes at different times like each month. I wish it would tell me it is kind of annoying. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yea I get that too, I know when i can push my body or when to take it easy...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm more in tune emotinally than I am physically. I'm too much of a hypochondriac to know what's really wrong with me lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am pretty in tune with my body. I usually know when I am ovulating without looking at the calendar, and I've always known if I was pregnant or just running late.

riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am extremely in tune with my body. I knew the day I was able to conceive with both my children and knew when i was pregnant. I am now teaching my daughter the same thing. It really is nore education than intuition for me though.
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 9:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I always knew when I was pregnant, but I don't think I am in tune with my body. There are just too many things I don't do like eat right or exercise, my body is giving me warning signs for this but I don't listen, junk food here I come.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i see the short bus is missing a passenger. lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Feb. 6, 2009