Why can't I ever find something when I'm actually looking for it, but then once I've forgotten about it there it is!

Very annoying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I know the feeling! I drive myself crazy looking for things sometimes. It's like we look right over it when we're stressing it.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Cause your looking for it ahahahah...I do that all the time...one day i looked for my sunglasses for like 20 minutes....my eyes are sensitive to light so i need them right..so i can't find them anywhere and i'm misserable the whole way to my grandmas house....I go into her bathroom and look into the mirror and well can you guess where they were the whole time...yes right on my head...of course now you can see the power of observation of my husband who sat next to me the whole time...the jerk....lol.....Your looking so hard for something i actully think that you forget mentally what it looks like and you just look right over it...
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• This is the story of my life!
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009