Hot Women answer this honestly!!

I have really horrible acne, a little leftover flab from 3 kids (144lbs. at 5'6''), and my hair is never done up. Now my DH, he is gorgeous, has major confidence, a great swagger about him. Do you hot women look at us in public and think he could do better, or that he down graded? Do you think that you couldve had him? Be honest, because I know for me I see men check me out with their wives sometimes and it pisses me off, but deep inside it makes me feel a little good. (my DH doesnt look at women, but I know he thinks they check him out he is a conceited sob.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well my hunny thinks im the most beutiful gurl in the world i dont think i am at all hott,but my husband is a hottie then sum and i know women are always looking at us and prolly sayn he can do so much better but it doesent matter im the only one 4 him no matter if i was a itty bitty big boobed plump boody stick figure with no flaws or a 500 pound bald toothless wheelchair bound disgrace 4 leting myself get that way pig,he would love me and never leave me and that i know 4 a fact..so dont care what others may think its what you and your hubby have that matters and thats it.....jmo:)
    Anonymous

• I work in retail and see husand and wives come in there all the time together. I always judge them and always ask "why is he with her" or "why is she with him". Than two seconds after that I just figured that the lesser physical attractive one must be really nice or just a great person or the more physical attractive one is a complete dick/bitch. LMAO......just my opinion.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 3:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My ex was tottally hot and his ex wife was a dog so I always figured she must be really nice, but she was a b**** too! But I do agree with Kenzies momma. That's usually the case.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes I tend to think that he could of done better or she could have done better. And sorry to say but I am sure your husband checks out other women. That is human nature. Dont fool yourself into thinking he doesnt.
    Anonymous

• i always figure there is more then what we see. looks arnt everything they like that person one reason or another.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Well, I am sure he checks them out but respectfully..that was not the question. I consider "checking" an obvious look at another person. We all look!!
    Anonymous

• Nope. I would look at you (and probably your three kids in tow) and think, "I bet if she had a little more time to herself, she'd be hotter than him!" I don't ever assume that someone "could have done better" or anything of the sort. Looks are so overrated, seriously. And by the way, sweetie, 144 lbs at 5'6'' really is not bad!

Oh, and I'm married to a hottie who knows he's hott stuff, too, and it's so annoying when I catch women obviously gawking over him! The hostess at Olive Garden actually stood and STARED at him for a good 30 seconds before even asking us where we would like to sit the other day! Then, when I said "uhm, we need a table?!!?!?!", she said "oh I'm sorry, I was too busy staring!" LOL!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 3:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I miss being hot. Dh and I are more like the couple from King of Queens, but since having the baby, I just don't look the same. Hopefully, by summer I will be back to myself.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I always had the same question! My honey is drop dead gorgeous and I am not even a 1 on the scale (at least in my opinion) and I sometimes wonder why he is with me when he could do so much better and I wonder why he loves me.... but he shows me why everyday and my questions are gone. I love him and I know he loves me and I don't have to worry.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• we women are CRAZY!! lol i think we all do this and if you do it and i do it then lets face it all women and all men do it too! I am a big girl and my husband is very cute, and is 6/3 and weighs 180, so he is very cute. BUt i wonder if since we got married and had 3 babys and lost one does he still find me cute? 8 yrs ago before kids, i weighed 140. and not to toot my own horn but toot toot! i was a good looking girl and sometimes, i see cute young girls looking at my man and it makes me think i wonder if he misses me looking like that . But then i remember how many kids we have and then think :"i didnt get this look on my own buddy!" be i knw where he goes when he leaves and who he lays down beside every night and thats good enough for me!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2009