BF I am out of rx'd PN pills, whats best

should I continue with PN (rx or overcounter) or should I get multiviamin

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm pretty sure either one is fine...call your doc to be sure.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My ob told me any over the counter multi-vitamin will do, at the time I was taking my kids and she said that is fine, too. I have heard that the Target brand PN is good, I personally take a women's multi from Walmart (I know, Im a cheap ass).
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• look for a whole foods multivitamin. You are breastfeeding? What ever you take transfers to baby so definitely look for a 'real" vitamin. I really trust Dr Mercola's product b/c he does not like man made ingredients or unnatural ingredients. hope that help.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Loa: Can you find that in a store? I never realized there was a "good" vitamin. So when I buy the cheap stuff, am I getting a bad product? I really want something effective and natural, too. How much do those cost?
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 3:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I used the pre-natal Wal-Greens brand vitamins and still use them with breastfeeding. It's like 10 bucks for small bottle that is a 3-4 month supply
    kayjay8806

Answer by kayjay8806 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2009