Tips on how to squeeze in romance with twins and a 10 year old??

It is really bothering me that there seems to be no time or energy to have a fun sex life. For example in the morning we sleep till the babies wake up and at night we spend quality time, watching movies, playing games but then as soon as the clock hits 10 pm there is no energy left. (and we really look forward to that time together) Nap time is spend cleaning and shower time is more of a quick chore since there is so little time for ourselves. I try and keep up with my make up to look nice for him but sweats is definatly my wardrobe. HELP, how can I ignite things on his end as well as mine?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Looks like you guys do have good romance already with the time you have, it may not be all the glamour it was, but its what you can do till the LO's are up and out! Try leaving him little notes in places he will find them later, take some naughty pics for him and slip them in somewhere only he will see. Sexy little things like that are great for men.
    Anonymous

• Anon's advice sounds good (I might have to use it too). I'm kind of in the same boat as you - I have 17 month old twins and a 12 year old. I am thinking things will settle down in the next couple of years to a less baby-centered life, but until then we just have to do what we can to stay connected. Another idea is to get a babysitter every once in a while - it wouldn't be a total solution, but it would at least be something to get you by.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• perhaps an alarm clock might help

Answer by admckenzie at 4:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009