Are you more of a "follow a strict scheldule" type of person, or a "fly by the seat of your pants" kind of person?

I'm more of a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda gal. But I do have a certain time for naps, all meals and bed-time. But as far as having every moment of the day planned out...not for me! I would go crazy! lol.

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried working with schedules and it didn't work for me. It caused more stress than it was worth. Instead of schedules, I set goals. I'd LIKE to have ___ done sometime today. As long as it gets done, it doesn't make a difference to me what time it is!

I definately fly by the seat of my pants :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I also have a set bedtime and wakeup time for my kids but that's about it! As much as I would like to follow a schedule I can never seem to do it.
    Anonymous

• im the same way. wake up time, meal times, bed times, etc. i follow closely. other than that i cant stand to sit and plan everything out. wouldnt do me any good if i did, if i plan it out-it never works
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I m definately the fly by the seat of my pants kind of person. I don't have anything against a schedule, i just personally would hate the idea of me having to do it. Too boring for me.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Last minute last second with my man.I think you are not as nervous that way when going to a special event.
    Anonymous

• The more kids I've had, the more scheduled we've gotten. It gets impossible to get anything done or have any kind of sanity in your life if you don't have more order and routine when you have more than 2 kids.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• ps if i had small children, i may be more of a scheduled type.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• fly by the seat of my pants
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I like schedules. I'd say I am a flexible schedule person. I've found if I follow an approximate schedule that most things that I want to do get done. Otherwise I either have to skip something or rush through it. This way I can get to bed at about the time that I want to and feel refreshed when I wake up in the morning.

Answer by Bmat at 3:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm definitely a scheduler!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009