I am considering on starting potty training...when is a good time?

I have twins and they are understanding when they go pee and poopie. I do not want to start too early and I heard it may be a long road since twins learn at different rates. When did you find was a good time and how did you start the process?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• talk to your family & friends ask them when they started with the sex of your children & ask their opinion if they think your children are ready
    luv3ldl

Answer by luv3ldl at 3:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I started all of my boys at 2 years, out of 6 boys, 4 are potty trained. My youngest two which are both under 2 will be starting around the same time. And all my boys have been fully potty trained by 2 1/2. It is hard at the beginning especially as you've got twins but it will get easier over time.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Get the book "The No Cry Potty Training Solution". It has a great self-test to figure out if your kids are ready.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009