Free vent session. What do ya got? adult content

I have to do mine here because I can't on FB

Fuck you so called friend of mine! We decided that religion and politics were subjects we weren't going to talk about since we're on opposite sides. Quit texting me shit about how I need to see that damn 2016 movie, and trying to egg me into a fight. Go fight with your other Liberal friend if you want to get all riled up at someone
Ahhhhhhhhh!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I am fucking hating life right now. Not only did I get in a car accident on Monday I got in another one on Thursday! I am never been in an accident until Monday. Monday wasnt my fault and I need a new bumper and yesterday it was both cars faults. We pulled in the turn lane at the same time and not my entire front end is destroyed but my car is drive-able.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• My daughter's school completely revised the Handbook. It is almost prison like. Academically if you get 2 C's in one semester you will be placed on Academic Probabtion with Saturday School at $35 a day until your grades come up. I am lucky my child is a straight A student but alot of our friends have children that struggle. This is a private school.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• I was on my new territory, and have no idea where I was going, my computer isn't working with the account list,, all I had was a sheet with names,, no names of salons, or where they were just names of people and the town they were located in,, I called my new boss, and he said for me to go home and wait for the IT guy to call me to fix the problem,, that was at 11, and have called them 2 x's and they have no idea how to fix it.. so frustrating, because I have to go out of town tomorrow night, until Tuesday for work, and now the expect me to work all day tomorrow to locate where I didn't get to go today, so much for any time with the kiddo.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• What's the source of 99% of my problems: lack of money. It keeps me awake at night. I just need more money, just enough to not have to worry so much. And, it kills me knowing how much my oldest wants to have her own home again with a yard & that I can't provide her that right now.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• Nothing to bitch about to today, so here's a bump for you
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• What an opportunity...but i've got nothing today.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• Won't waste my time on ANON answers.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• I would really appreciate it if people from other countries didn't act like they were Americans and start weighing in on matters that involve the U.S..especially concerning elections.
    Ednarooni160

Answer by Ednarooni160 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• I don't feel like packing but i have to
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• WOW ANON got poofed!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2012