Can anyone interpret a dream?

In my dream my husband cheated on me with his ex wife and had a baby. I was very upset, but he expected me to be happy about his new child. He made me go visit his ex wife, the new child, and his other children. When we got there the new baby (a girl) was actually about 1 year old and I spent most of my time over there with her. I was very very upset because of what happened and how he was acting towards his ex wife (he was all lovey dovey with her) and how he was treating me (he was mad at me). My mom was in the dream and I told her about it then she was gone and I woke up.

I'm really confused. This is by far the strangest dream I have ever had. Dh and I haven't been having any problems and I have no suspitions that he is cheating so WTH did this come from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I'd say this is a fears resurfacing dream, nothing more. Deep down you still view his ex as competition and are a bit insecure.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• Sometimes we dream about what we fear most. So maybe it's just an insecurity. Here's a link to a site about interpreting dreams.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• Out of curiosity, are you pregnant, or is there a possibility? My hormones go nuts when I'm pregnant and give me all sorts of nightmares. I have had similar dreams when I was pregnant with our youngest...he was cheating with everyone, had a baby with my sister, wanted me to accept the baby and told me I didn't "look happy enough" (in my dream, of course!) I woke up furious with him and he hadn't even started the day yet LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• I love to interpret dreams! There are several potential interpretations and since I don't know all your details, I'll list them all. You may not be having problems but this dream could be communicating that you're not feeling that you're getting the attention that you deserve. Your mom being in the dream could signify a mother figure perhaps that you may either want more attention from. The baby girl could be a sister or a friend that maybe gets more attention than you from either a parent or from your husband. The last interpretation could be that you feel like you're not being given the full information on something. People have a sixth sense about truth and your subconscious picks up on it. I think you may have some suspicions about your husband afterall. I got very similar dreams like this with an ex who ended up not being good for me, even though he didn't do anything directly; he was just unnecessary stress in my life.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2012

• I could be dreaming about fears because I am insecure, especially lately. I feel like poop, I haven't been wanting sex, and my face has been going crazy :( so that could definitely be it lol.

Mom-2-3-Girlz lmao that's really funny. I guess there's always a possibilty I could be pregnant lol. I haven't really thought about it. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

hellokittykat- There is this new girl that's starting at his work next week (who has worked there before. They're bringing her back) I haven't met her, but dh says she'd always flirt with all of the guys and is kind of a skank. Maybe that's it? He treats me good and I always get attention from him so idk if that's it. The mom issue was spot on though lol. You should be like a dream psychic or something

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2012